Good morning! Let me introduce you to this ward. Here is the nursing station, and there is the laundry room. If you need an ice pack, you also get it from that room. Hot water is over there. Wheelchairs are in that corner, and here is your room. 

(早安您好,我來介紹一下病房的環境,這裡是護理站,那裡是污物間,如果您需要冰枕,也可以在這一間拿取,假如您需要熱水的話在那個位置,輪椅在那個角落,這裡是您的病房。)

 

OK, thanks.

(好的,謝謝)

 

You need to take a urine and stool examination. 

(您需要做尿液及糞便的檢驗。)

 

OK. Where can I put the samples? 

(好的,但請問我該留在哪裡?)

 

These are the containers for your urine and stool samples.

(這是要留尿液及糞便的檢體容器。)

 

Please put your urine sample in this cup, and your stool sample in the other cup. Then put them in the laundry room. 

(麻煩將尿液留在這個杯子中,糞便留在另一個杯子中,之後放在污物間。)

 

OK, I'll do it.

(好的,我會做的。)

 

Hello! May I have your hospital information? What's your name?

(你好!我可以詢問一下您的住院資料?請問您叫什麼名字?)

 

What are you in the hospital for?

(請問您這次是哪裡不舒服而來住院?)

 

May I take your height and weight?

(我先幫您量身高、體重。)

 

Let me show you around. This is the pantry, and that's the laundry.

(現在我幫您做環境介紹:這是配膳間、那是污衣間。)

 

Do you need to order meals? Do you have any dietary restrictions?

(請問您是否須訂餐,有無特殊禁忌?)

 

Let me show you to your room. This is your bed. If you need anything, just press the red button.

(現在我帶您到病房,這是您的病床,有任何事情請按此紅燈。)

 

Now we need to draw a blood sample, and take an EKG and X-ray. An orderly will pick you up later. Please follow me.

(現在要抽血、做心電圖及照X-ray,待會會有人員來接您,請跟我來。)

arrow
arrow

    每天來杯拿鐵 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()